We aim to provide all our customers with a high level of service. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and the concerned WEBHOSTUK LTD representative will investigate and respond to your complaint. If you are not happy with the response you receive and wish to make an escalated complaint, please contact the WEBHOSTUK LTD management by emailing management [@] webhost.us.com
. We give our commitment that your concerns will be fully investigated.
What happens next?
What happens if I am not satisfied with the response I receive?
- When the department manager has received your complaint, they will
acknowledge it within two working days.
- We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to respond within 10
- Your complaint will also be kept on file to enable us to monitor the
number and types of complaints we receive.
- Your complaint will also be kept on file to enable us to monitor the number and
types of complaints we receive.
you are not satisfied with the response that you have received from the department manager then you have a period of 20 working days, from the date of our response, to make an escalated complaint to the WEBHOSTUK LTD management, by emailing management [@] webhost.us.com. If we do not receive an escalated complaint within 20 working days, we will consider the case to have been resolved.
If you wish to make an escalated complaint, please ensure that you include details of your previous complaint, and reasons for your dissatisfaction. You should receive a final response within 10 working days.
All escalated complaints should be made in writing and include the following information:
- Your name and contact details and tag/account information if appropriate.
- The domain name(s) concerned (if appropriate).
- A clear description of your concern or complaint.
- What steps you would like us to take to resolve the issue.
- Please write "Complaint" clearly on the top of your letter or in the subject line of your email.